The Royal Holloway Incubation Award is back for its fifth round!
Applications are now open.
Application deadline is 31 May 2022 at midnight UK time.
The funding for this award is proudly provided by Santander Universities
What you can win?
- up to 3,000 in seed-funding (please note average awards are 1,250 per venture)
- Support and mentoring while progressing your venture or venture idea to the next level
What you need to do?
- Fill in the Application form
- Make a two-minute video. In this video, you should pitch your video to us. Why should we invest in you?
- Be prepared for a question and answer meeting on 7th or 8th June 2022
- April 2022: announcement of Incubation award 2022
- 31 May 2022: deadline for applications
- 5 June 2022: shortlisted applicants will be informed
- 7 & 8 JUne 2022: 15-minute Q&A sessions with shortlisted applicants
- 10 June 2022: winners announced
Who can apply?
- current student of Royal Holloway (IMPORTANT: please see Tier 4 visa-related disclaimer below)
- Graduates of Royal Holloway with the right to set up a business in the UK who graduated in the last three years (2019.2020,2021)
- Your venture can be for-profit or nonprofit.
- Your venture can already be trading / active or still in an idea stage.
Those students on a Tier 4 visa MUST NOT register their business or engage in business activities without first receiving sponsorship for the necessary visa. For more information contact the international support team