The Royal Holloway Incubation Award is back for its fourth round!
Applications are now open.
The second round of the the Incubation Award 2021 is almost here!!
We are back with a few changes due to the ongoing pandemic. This year, you can bid for seed-funding for you venture! Seed-funding is usually around £1,250 per venture but can be higher or lower based on the needs of the venture. We are very grateful to Santander Universities for funding the Incubation Awards!
What does this mean for you?
- You need to fill in the application form and make a three-minute pitch video.
- If you make it to the finals, you will pitch your venture to a panel of judges.
- Those that don’t make it to the finals will have the opportunity to participate in our peer funding competition where video pitches will be judged by popular vote for the chance to win a smaller seed-funding amount.
- Cut off date for submitting application: Sunday 27th June 2021(midnight)
- Finalists will be notified by Tuesday 29th of June 2021
- Finals will be held on Thursday 1st of July 2021 from 13:00 – 17.30
Those students on a Tier 4 visa MUST NOT register their business without first receiving sponsorship for the necessary visa. For more information contact the international support team