The Royal Holloway Incubation Award is back for its fourth round!
Applications are now open.
It’s that time of year again: the Incubation Award is almost here!!
We are back with a few changes due to the ongoing pandemic. This year, you can bid for seed-funding for you venture! Seed-funding is usually around £1,250 per venture but can be higher or lower based on the needs of the venture. We are very grateful to Santander Universities for funding the Incubation Awards!
What does this mean for you?
- You need to fill in the application form and make a three-minute pitch video.
- If you make it to the finals, you will pitch your venture to a panel of judges.
- Those that don’t make it to the finals will have the opportunity to participate in our peer funding competition where video pitches will be judged by popular vote for the chance to win a smaller seed-funding amount.
- Cut off date for submitting application: Sunday 7th March 2021
- Finalists will be notified on Wednesday 10th of March 2021
- Finals will be held on Wednesday 17th of March 2021 from 13:00 – 17.30
Those students on a Tier 4 visa MUST NOT register their business without first receiving sponsorship for the necessary visa. For more information contact the international support team