We are proud to announce the first ever IN-novation Festival was a great success!!!
Between 19th -21st February 2020 we took students on a two and a half day entrepreneurial journey. This free event was designed to help students grow venture ideas ranging from business ventures to non-profit.
With the help of experts from industry, we set out to help students transition from an idea (no matter how broad or specific) to a working business model.
The festival’s themes changed by day. Day one centred around Ideation, where participants:
- Identified and focused their ideas
- Identified their customer
- Determined what they can do for their customer
Day two centred around Commercialisation and the Business Model, where participants:
- Identified how customers could acquire their product or service
- Determined how to make money off of their product or service
- Learned how to build and protect their brand
- Identified the most appropriate legal structures for their venture
Day three revolved around storyboarding, video pitching, and preparing our participants for our seed-funding competition and start up visa application process. We finished our journey with some impromptu team building and marketing games to bring everyone together.
Check it out below:
Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter to keep up to date with our activities.