A brief history
Welcome to the Royal Holloway Enterprise Hub. The one stop platform for business, enterprise and innovation information and inspiration for would be, early and established entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs and all those interested in innovation. No matter if you’re interested in founding the next big tech venture or a nonprofit that will change our world for the better, this is the place for you. We at Royal Holloway Enterprise Hub take pride in the student, alumni and academic business and entrepreneurial community that we have and we would like to share with you our knowledge, skills and business and research activities here at Royal Holloway Enterprise Hub.
The Royal Holloway Enterprise Hub started its operation in in September 2017. We are proudly supported by Santander Universities.
What we do for you
Our purpose is to inspire the next generation of entrepreneurs, no matter what kind of venture you wish to start. Even if you are not sure yet if you want to run your own start-up, we offer lots of workshops and activities to help you figure it out. Of course, we cannot guarantee that your venture will be successful but we’ll support you on your journey there.
For all students at Royal Holloway, we provide:
- Enterprise LearnINg: We have developed a blended learning platform where you can find all the things you need to come up with an idea, develop it and turn it into a start-up. If you want to join our Slack platform? Simply send us an email and we will get you sorted.
- INteractive Workshops: We and our external partners run workshops on all stages of the entrepreneurial process: from ideation to growth.
- INsights Talks: come along and listen to the experience of successful entrepreneurs and start growing your network
- INnovation Hours: You have an idea for a start-up or are already running your own venture but would like to get some feedback or inspiration? Then come along to our drop-in sessions at the new Hub Space in the EWD groundfloor: Wed: 12:30-2pm with Elton, THur: 11am to noon with Anica and Emilio, Friday: 1-2pm with Ankit. None of these times work? Or you would prefer an online meeting?Simply book yourself a slot with our Director Anica or our Ideation and Venture Consultant Emilio.
- INvolved blog series: Our new innovative blog series that showcases the amazing research done by our PhD students on start-ups, innovation and entrepreneurship
- INcubation Award: Once a year, we pull together a panel of entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship experts to judge your start-up ventures or ideas and the winners receive seed-funding from Santander Universities.
- Student Opportunities Fund: Together with the Royal Holloway Career Service, we are offering the Student Opportunities Fund. Find out more about this on thee Careers Service Portal
- Student Enterprise Hub Hot Desks: You are serious about starting a venture and need somewhere to work on it? Why not get tin touch with us and get access to our co-working space. Just email us
Is there anything missing? Anything else you would like us to offer? Just let us know