We are proud to be supported by Santander Universities. As part of their support, they are offering one venture run by current or past RoHo students to enter a national accelerator programme!!
You want to enter? Then check if you are eligible and then submit your application by no later than 2nd March!!
Who can apply?
- To enter you must be a student or graduate (no more than three years ago) from Royal Holloway
- You must attend all dates of the programme
- Your business must have been trading for no more than 18 onths
Trading is defined as:
Have already received funding or investment of up to £250,000. This includes any funding from Santander Universities, the University you are studying at, grant funding from organisations such as Innovate UK, Competition winnings that are connected to the development of your business, funds raised through crowd sourcing platforms etc.
- Whilst also meeting one or more of the following:
1) you have already made sales
2) you have gained users e.g., app downloads
3) be promoting / advertising your business publicly (public facing website) with the specific aim of attracting sales/users or investment over the next 12 months
How you can apply?
You need to fill in Application Form by no later than 2nd March and be willing to present yourself to a panel on 16th March.
Your application also needs to include a 2-minute video.
PLEASE NOTE: Students who are currently on Tier 4 student visas are not allowed to engage in any business activities. This includes trading. Failure to abide by this can lead to deportation.
Find the full Santander Emerging Entrepreneur flyer here (including all relevant dates).